If you're really pressed for time, just read this: Things Anyone Can Do Tomorrow
If you've got a little more time, read on...
1. Read the Gender Spectrum Gender Inclusive Schools Toolkit!
2. Make sure you understand the Language of Gender!
3. Watch this movie: Creating Gender Inclusive Schools!
4. Read these Six Easy Steps Towards Gender Inclusive Practice!
5. Or, if you're feeling more ambitious, read these Twelve Easy Steps!
6. If staff/families have concerns read this!
7. Print out some inclusive signage!
8. Make your bathrooms inclusive of all genders, find out more here!
9. Take action, using this Action Planning Tool!
10. Finally, complete this Gender inclusive Assessment!
If you need any more information, visit GenderSpectrum.com!
Bonus: Instead of buying regular name tags for your school, considering purchasing these.